1K7 is a song by TP-TH-7 that is part of Move It series. It is inspired by a license plate, including the BPM.
We went back to United States twice in a weekend. The license plate even says "1K7D160", and it is from the state of Michigan. We also went to Cedar Point with that vehicle as well.
Nothing else can make days even better, but without this 160 BPM song, we're totally nothing. That's how we come up with that song.
I was wondering if the beach scene was working, because we used that with it.
- The title came from TP-TH-7's American license plate, which says "1K7D160". The last three numbers reference the BPM.
- In this similar case with Blood ~The Moment Spirit Remix~, depsite that 1K7's CHALLENGE chart level is higher than EXPERT chart, the CHALLENGE chart has fewer notes than EXPERT chart (447 vs. 389).
- According to this, CHALLENGE chart has 75 jumps and 13 freeze arrows. It was fixed when Place of a FunTIME Sequence was introduced.
- The background and jacket features Yuichi Asami, Naoki Maeda, Yasuhiro Taguchi, Kosuke Saito, Takayuki Ishikawa, and Sota Fujimori.
- This song can be a specialty to MAKE IT UP if a player can possibly make it through 1/16 notes.
- CHALLENGE chart has been re-rated from 11 to 14.