555 is a song by TP-TH-7 that best fits within Speedy and Boss Rush series.
This comes to the whole point that the song title is based on the maximum BPM and its halves. Thought so, too. Well then, there you go! It's all worth it, and I'm going to try out some other 400-BPM songs the other days, too. Maybe this one, too!
Tsukiko Uchida knows how to make up the songs with us over the extreme BPM. That is one way to get along with this, too!
Don't mess with 555-BPM section! You'll find out hard enough.
- Like another boss song ROUGHUE 800, 555's maximum BPM is based on the title.
- The graphics of 555 only shows Yuichi Asami (non-human like on Whole Awakening song) on the left side of them.
- 555's CHALLENGE chart share the same amount of jumps and freeze arrows, over Whole Awakening ~Berserk Button mix~, 7 Vampires in a Crowded Personal Space, Blood ~The Moment Spirit Remix~, Stress, 15-2.200-1~6ELECTRIK-87, PURPOSE 200 ~B200 MIX~, and more songs.
- 555's BPM is displayed as 69-555. Its 69-BPM section is the reference of 69.375 BPM, its 139-BPM section is the reference of 138.75 BPM, and its 278-BPM section is the reference of 277.5 BPM. All of them were rounded.
- 555 also has 6 stops at the end, just like it did one over ハードな仕事のもう一つ's ending (another boss song).
- 555 is one of the songs that change several times of key signatures. It goes from: A-B-C#-Eb-F-G.
- 555's CHALLENGE chart's notes are numbered as the song title, which is 555 notes.
- 555 is being considered as Speedy series, due to extreme high speed of 555 BPM, and it mostly run 278 BPM (or in fact 277.5 BPM).
- 555 is the third-highest BPM of all TP-TH-7 songs, beating MAKE IT UP 2MB (106 Mix)'s record, but is behind ROUGHUE 800's second-highest (800 BPM), and Whole Awakening ~Berserk Button mix~'s first-highest (1600 BPM). It comes right after KEEP OUT!