This is the best movie title that Tomiko Kai, Yuri Moto, and I are up to. I mean, the clip. Yes! If we ever expect seven vampires, crowding around in one single room, here's the graphics that fits the best! Our idols are in! Here's what it's all about, having four different vampire songs, or two more, along with 7 Vampires in a Crowded Personal Space is just all about the fact of being... useful about them.
Nothing ever expect to have more vampire boss songs than that. Tsukiko Uchida was right about it. Nothing is totally worth it, other than several BPM changes and stops. I mean, there are fourteen stops.
This is the hardest vampire song we've ever composed. I mean, the steps.
- 7 Vampires in a Crowded Personal Space is part of vampirism boss pairs, alongside with Blood ~The Moment Spirit Remix~, Vampire Rose, Creature of the Night, FP-INHUMANITY, and Bitten by One at Broken Boat.
- Also, its CHALLENGE chart share the same amount of jumps and freeze arrows as their CHALLENGE charts.
- The graphics of 7 Vampires in a Crowded Personal Space has nine BEMANI artists. Seven of them are vampires, while the other two are humans.
- The humans are Junko Karashima and Takayuki Ishikawa. You can tell that they have darker skintones, brown eyes, and regular teeth, which vampires don't have. The list of vampires in the graphics are Yuichi Asami, Sota Fujimori, Naoki Maeda, Yasuhiro Taguchi, Ryutaro Nakahara, Kosuke Saito, and Osamu Migitera. They have brighter skintones, red eyes, and fangs on their teeth, which humans don't.
- The same guys that are vampires appear in the graphics of Fall Through Failing Hope.
- Despite that its CHALLENGE chart is two level rated higher than EXPERT chart, it does actually have fewer notes than EXPERT chart (543 vs. 525).
- 7 Vampires in a Crowded Personal Space is the hardest vamprism boss song out of all of them. Its BEGINNER chart is rated 9.