7 Vampires in a Crowded Personal Space ~Faultflex mix~ is a remix of a boss song "7 Vampires in a Crowded Personal Space" by TP-TH-7 under Speedy, Faultflex, and Boss Rush series.
After INEXPERIENCED, we introduced ourselves the Faultflex remixes. From our very first boss song, 7 Vampires in a Crowded Personal Space, we decided to make the Faultflex remix from it. Yes, it is still a boss song, but thanks for being part of the vampire side! When I was a teenager, I wanted my idol to become a vampire right in the future!
Now, we're getting the hang of it! Tsukiko Uchida knows everything about the past, but sometimes it gets a little too complicated when it comes to people who don't know anything about our idols.
Yeah, and that's what I'm saying, this is big time! We'll be here in no time.
- Just like the original, it has Yuichi Asami (blue-haired vampire), Sota Fujimori (yellow-haired vampire), Naoki Maeda (red-haired vampire in back), Kosuke Saito (pink-haired vampire), Ryutaro Nakahara (purple-haired vampire), Osamu Migitera (other red-haired vampire), Takayuki Ishikawa (orange-haired human), Yasuhiro Taguchi (cyan-haired vampire), and Junko Karashima (pink-haired human).
- 7 Vampires in a Crowded Personal Space ~Faultflex mix~ is part of vampirism boss pairs, alongside with its original, Blood ~The Moment Spirit Remix~, its remake, Vampire Rose, Mermadic Vengeance, Fairy of the Darkest Life, FP-INHUMANITY, its Faultflex remix, Bitten by One at Broken Boat, and Creature of the Night.
- Despite that 7 Vampires in a Crowded Personal Space ~Faultflex mix~'s CHALLENGE chart is rated two levels higher than EXPERT chart, it actually has fewer notes than EXPERT chart (588 vs. 586).
- 7 Vampires in a Crowded Personal Space ~Faultflex mix~ is the Faultflex version of TP-TH-7's seventh composition prior to formation.
- The song begins with 100 BPM, then it does few changes in the range of 200 and 400. It went back to 100 once before going into 200.
- All the charts of 7 Vampires in a Crowded Personal Space ~Faultflex mix~ rate the same as its original.