Balloons RYB is a song by TP-TH-7 under Move It series.
We've got ourselves another song, and just constantly used 4-sharp key signature. Feel free to dance, and all colors are flowing through balloons on our birthdays.
Just another song, but this is what we're looking for. We're all bound to get it.
I listened to one of the songs these days.
- Balloons RYB is one of the songs with its single digit number of the BPM being "1" (being 111 BPM). The other is X and Y 271 (highest point being 271 BPM, lowest is 100), Who Says It? (being 131 BPM with one stop), Remarkable 11x11 Square (being 121 BPM), and Jumpside Chordside (being 91 BPM). Also with the lowest point of Elastic Wings ~Faultflex mix~ (lowest being 71 BPM, highest is 212) and Open-Wides (lowest being 91 BPM, highest is 182). However, it is 5 BPM faster than MAKE IT UP.
- Unfortunately for banner and jacket, it has the errors with artist's name (it displays as TP-TP-7 instead of TP-TH-7). However, it was fixed with overboarding heart over the artist's fixed name in the graphics. Same thing happened with the title of Party by the Starlight.
- Balloons RYB is one of the songs with rainbow colors and no BEMANI musicians in it. The others are Step Back and Move It (from Move It series) and OUTER LIMITv.v~INNER X71^.^ (from Speedy series).
- Unlike both of these songs, its CHALLENGE chart only has 37 jumps (38 lower) and 15 freeze arrows (2 higher).
- Balloons RYB's key signature is 4 sharps. It doesn't change at all, unlike other songs, like Beat-To-Beat Movement.