Balls of Fire (The Moment Spirit Remix) is a remix of "Balls of Fire" by the Moment Spirit by TP-TH-7 under Heavy-Metal remixes and Move It series.
Despite that song is about ninety-three seconds, the original is the longest of the band over that album. I never though about it to be expected. I enjoyed my jacket where I can see my idol only on the left side, like the other Moment Spirit remixes with my idol on the graphics.
If you do remember, this remix is much slower than the original, but even though most Moment Spirit original songs are more likely Speedy series, except for one that ended up with 160 being on Move It series, like our remix of this.
We thought 170 works, but 175 works even better. Don't explain something to me why.
- There are BEMANI connections with this song: Yuichi Asami (left), Yasuhiro Taguchi (center), and Kosuke Saito (right). These are the same guys from Don't Make Me Want To Start Again.
- Despite of being 1:33, original Balls of Fire is the longest, according to what Tsukiko Uchida said on the interview.
- LIGHT chart actually has several 1/8 notes, causing it to be on level 7 for step chart.
- BEGINNER chart almost got 1/8 notes into it.
- Balls of Fire (The Moment Spirit Remix) is one of the songs being 175 BPM, alongside with Army of Strengths and Rise of the Destiny (not its 200-BPM remix).