Beautiful Gems is a song arranged by TP-TH-7 under Bejeweled songs, and Move It series.
I realize that I also played Bejeweled 3, one of the games other than DDR. I guess that was very interesting. What I've heard from Krista Ulrich that we might going to have Bejeweled play-off on a Febuary other than watching a big football game. I love the title, Beautiful Gems, which kind of reminds me of Bejeweled games. My favorite gem is shaped like a diamond. It's my color, blue.
This is one of the best times we have so far. Bejeweled is a better game than Candy Crush, as Tsukiko Uchida, Yuri Moto, and I say. Don't forget that red gem is my favorite of all of them in the game, because it almost looks like the shape of the square.
My favorite Bejeweled gem color is yellow. I like 45-degree tilted gems.
- Beautiful Gems are based off the gems from Bejeweled.
- In Beautiful Gems, their CHALLENGE chart has 75 jumps and 13 freeze arrows, which are the same from the other songs, including Blood ~The Moment Spirit Remix~.
- Like Summer Blast and ending part of RIDE ON (The Final Goodbye Combination Mix), Beautiful Gem's time signature isn't 4/4, instead, it is 6/4. Although, the song runs 168 BPM.
- Beautiful Gems are ten of TP-TH-7's Bejeweled songs, along with Ridin' Bejeweled High, Blazing Speed, Treasure Underground, Butterflies of the Gem Age, Ice and the Sky Gems, Gem SuperNOVA, Hypercube, Timing Bomb, and Stars and Flames.
- Beautiful Gems is the song that is from Turn By Turn.
- DIFFICULT chart has tons of freeze arrows, like most songs.
- According to the members' interview, each TP-TH-7 members has favorite gems. Tsukiko Uchida's blue, Tomiko Kai's red, and Yuri Moto's yellow. Actually, they're the colors shown on their idols over U1-SySF-NAOKI MUSIC LOVE's graphics.