Dancing Dead (The Moment Spirit Remix) is a remix of "Dancing Dead" by the Moment Spirit by TP-TH-7 over Move It series and Heavy-metal remixes.
We did fantastic over that song. I have heard about Yuri Moto earlier. We tried to make that song 128 BPM, but due to A Thousand Markers with the complaint that she had over, we ended up making that up 130 BPM. It's like over our remix of World is Sick, too. And Balls of Fire as well. Our remixes of Blast of the Winged Demons and Blood has connections with their jumps, twenty-nine, and freeze arrows, twenty-six. I loved the background when I see my idol Yuich Asami in the background, it made me laugh.
We made it a lot even better over that song being 130 BPM. Although, the background is just too funny for me, Tsukiko Uchida, and Yuri Moto. We want to keep going through everything. Nobody else would want 128 on their Moment Spirit remixes, because it was hard to track through. I agree with Yuri as well.
I thought to be better, but this 130 BPM song is better than A Thousand Markers, still. The background is funny to me.
- The entire band that arranged this song laughed at the background graphic for having Yuichi Asami in the background! It makes Tsukiko Uchida laugh more than Tomiko Kai and Yuri Moto (because he is her idol).
- It is possible that every graphics of nine Moment Spirit remixes has Yuichi Asami, including this, Blood ~The Moment Spirit Remix~, Blast of the Winged Demons ~The Moment Spirit Remix~, World Is SICK (The Moment Spirit Remix), Turning Fish ~The Moment Spirit Remix~, EXTREME HIGH LEVEL (The Moment Spirit Remix), The Nobolee ~The Moment Spirit Remix~, Fascination Not Turnaround ~The Moment Spirit Remix~, and Balls of Fire (The Moment Spirit Remix).
- Dancing Dead (The Moment Spirit Remix) is one of the songs with World Is SICK (The Moment Spirit Remix) to fix BPM while in process.
- The song shares BPM with Sky High Girl, MAKE IT UP (Trace of Techno 130 Remix), and TECH-PROJECT -フレッシュテクノロジー-.
- A Thousand Markers is impossible with five stops.
- The song must be Move It series. The word "Dancing" is on it, and it makes it bouncy. At least the good thing it is as of the BPM of 130 constant.