DemonS (Darkest Hour Remix) is a remix of "Demon(s)" by Darkest Hour by TP-TH-7 that is part of Boss Rush, Groovin' series, and Heavy-Metal remixes.
I am totally in heaven when I enjoy heavy-metal music. I've heard that one of the Moment Spirit members' favorite video game is Guitar Hero 5, because it has their favorite song "Demon(s)" by Darkest Hour, which we also made a remix just for them, calling out DemonS (Darkest Hour Remix). It was really surprising that I just found out. When Guitar Hero 5 released in America, I turned twelve that day!
I've noticed that Tsukiko Uchida enjoys heavy-metal music. We found out what the Moment Spirit's favorite song was while they're getting their band ready.
We don't worry about something else, it is a boss song, too.
- According to the interview, Tsukiko Uchida was born on September 1, 1997. Guitar Hero 5 released to United States on September 1, 2009, and she was twelve when that happened.
- The EXPERT and CHALLENGE charts of DemonS (Darkest Hour Remix) are the same number of step levels.
- Despite, the EXPERT chart has more combos than CHALLENGE chart.
- The song starts with 160, which is the actual BPM of "Demon(s)" by Darkest Hour, but it speeds up to 200 BPM when it comes to chorus and the end.
- Like Blue (In One's Life Mix), despite the original version of this remix is by Darkest Hour, it doesn't feature Darkest Hour, but it features a BEMANI artist.
- For the song's graphics, like on banner, background, and jacket, Yuichi Asami appears on the left-hand side, but what Krista Ulrich thought about the Return of Dance Dance Revolution that there will be a scene where he plays that remix's original song while his enemy turns it off, and he turns it back on.
- It is not the only boss song over TP-TH-7 that is heavy-metal remix, because of Blood ~The Moment Spirit Remix~.
- While TP-TH-7 was at Cedar Point, they were arguing over that song that has been messed up a little, so they decided to make it longer and add three stops.
- They also did the same thing on their next trip for graphics.
- This song is part of Groovin' series, which is either Relaxing and Move It series combined, Relaxing and Speedy series combined, or Move It and Speedy combined. The Move It part is 160 BPM, while Speedy part is 200 BPM.