Fairy of the Darkest Life is a song by TP-TH-7 under Speedy and Boss Rush series. The title was chosen by Tsukiko Uchida.
Like what I said earlier on Frequent Life of a Fairy, I love fairies, but I also like vampires, like what I come up with over 7 Vampires in a Crowded Personal Space. This song is the combination between those two type of occults, and they are known as hybrids, which I come up with a title. I realize from the beginning when I started to listen to some of my idol's songs!
At least we get the hang of it with Tsukiko Uchida. I don't know why this keeps on happening, but this song is sure it has a lot of good techniques to it, especially synthesized part that I did.
I wan't expecting that song, but it was a good one though.
- Fairy of the Darkest Life has the graphics that is the hybrid combination between fairy and vampire (which Tsukiko Uchida enjoys), and then there is Yuichi Asami, one of them on the left.
- Despite that Fairy of the Darkest Life's CHALLENGE chart is rated 3 levels higher than EXPERT chart, it actually has fewer notes than EXPERT chart (457 vs. 450).
- Fairy of the Darkest Life doesn't included 100 BPM, but five extra stops during the end.
- Fairy of the Darkest Life's BEGINNER and LIGHT charts rated the same.
- Due to its voltage, BEGINNER chart is impossible to be rated 6.
- If you look at Fairy of the Darkest Life's CHALLENGE chart, it has 75 jumps and 13 freeze arrows.
- Fairy of the Darkest Life changed key signature after the triple transaction in one measure.
- Fairy of the Darkest Life's BEGINNER chart has parts of Fascination ~eternal love mix~'s BEGINNER chart with a long freeze arrow, due to stop-and-go beat that keeps following the rhythm.
- This is one of the songs that Tsukiko Uchida comes up with a title.