Instant Fun Island is a song composed and arranged by TP-TH-7. It is also best played during summer. It fits under Speedy and Seasonal series.
What's more boring? Cold, winter, and doing nothing. What's more fun? Warmth, summer, and having fun out in the ocean, lake, or beach. There's always the island that is more likely instant fun! That's why we brought this song's life to you. You'll have a chance to become a merman or a mermaid!
Nothing else can fit other than that, this song seems to be more interesting. Thanks again for this wonderful warm time! It's better than being like that... freezing weather.
I enjoyed summer more than I thought!
- Instant Fun Island's graphics show Yuichi Asami, as a merman sitting or laying on a rock on the left side of them.
- It's not the only song with him being that, since Mermaniac.
- Instant Fun Island's CHALLENGE chart share the same amount of jumps and freeze arrows as others, like Blood ~The Moment Spirit Remix~, Mermaniac, All Things When Things Go Crazy, Stress, MAKE IT UP, Elastic Wings, EMPATHY OF THE HANDS, 15-2.200-1~6ELECTRIK-87, Stars and Flames, Timing Bomb, Hypercube, 7 Vampires in a Crowded Personal Space, Total Destruction Demon, and more.
- Instant Fun Island's BPM is 256, which doubles Party by the Starlight, and Beat-To-Beat Movement.
- Instant Fun Island's DIFFICULT chart has no 1/8 notes, while EXPERT chart has no 1/16 notes.
- Instant Fun Island is the fastest summer song. There's also the fastest spring song All Tails and Sparks.
- Instant Fun Island was used for Drac Ends Up in Japan's pool scene as titled Surfin'.
- According to their interview, the members of TP-TH-7 enjoy summer more than winter.