MAKE IT UP 100 is a remix by TP-TH-7 from the original MAKE IT UP, with being just 100 beats per minute.
I decided to take down 6 BPM from the original to make it easier for other dancers who had a hard time trying to accept it through 106 BPM, but that's alright if they can play either both of them. That'll work for all of us, too.
I don't even know how the fact for the key signatures are different from the original, but it is still worth it. It's because of 100 BPM, I had to carry my two yen right out from my pocket.
It is also very bouncy with this song being 100 BPM.
- This remix is 6 BPM less than its original.
- If it has full version, then it will be dropped down to 50-100.
- This song here has 100 BPM only.
- This remix has the same step styles, movements, and step levels as the original.
- Yep! There's CHALLENGE chart inspirations: its original, a 130-BPM remix, two boss remixes, Blood ~The Moment Spirit Remix~, Blast of the Winged Demons ~The Moment Spirit Remix~, Whole Awakening, Turning Fish ~The Moment Spirit Remix~, Stress, World Is SICK (The Moment Spirit Remix), Survival of Altonsburg, Summer Blast, TECH-PROJECT -フレッシュテクノロジー-, Rise of the Destiny, and ABDUCTION and FEAR.