More Likely Nightly Template is a song by TP-TH-7 under the best fit of Groovin' series, due to having both Move It and Speedy series colliding within a song.
This has been one of the times where Groovin' series also don't have to be part of other series. Even though, I did remember back then, I notice this. It is always 175 BPM, but it has 200 BPM, which is 25 BPM faster than the lowest. I'm still enjoying this. Be very careful about BPM changes!
I really enjoyed it, just like Tsukiko Uchida and Yuri Moto. I would not get this all wrong that BPM changes are rather confusing.
This is very enjoyable with BPM. Have fun, and watch for it!
- More Likely Nightly Template is a Groovin' Series song, due to being the original of 175 BPM, but it kept speeding up to 200 BPM.
- Move It series are 79 to 179 BPM, while Speedy series are 180 BPM or higher.
- More Likely Nightly Template also marks the Groovin' Series song not to have any other song or remix series.
- More Likely Nightly Template has Yuichi Asami, Sota Fujimori, and Naoki Maeda in its graphics.
- More Likely Nightly Template has amount of jumps and freeze arrows of its CHALLENGE chart the same as the other songs, such as Blood ~The Moment Spirit Remix~, 15-2.200-1~6ELECTRIK-87, Stress, Anomaly Furious, Elastic Wings, ハードな仕事のもう一つ, MAKE IT UP, and more songs with 75 jumps and 13 freeze arrows on their CHALLENGE charts.
- More Likely Nightly Template is not a boss song, because EXPERT chart is rated 13, while CHALLENGE chart is rated 16. However, its Faultflex remix is.