More Likely Nightly Template ~Faultflex mix~ is a Faultflex remix of "More Likely Nightly Template" by TP-TH-7 under Faultflex remixes, Speedy, and Boss Rush series.
After INEXPERIENCED, we introduced ourselves Faultflex remixes. Some of them have got to be boss songs, thanks for that song that we worked on. This remix looks a lot harder than the original, because of the BPM change in the beginning.
Tsukiko Uchida was right about that. Some of these songs don't mind being a boss song around this remix.
It's all totally worth having another remix like this.
- More Likely Nightly Template ~Faultflex mix~ has Yuichi Asami, Sota Fujimori, and Naoki Maeda in its graphics, the same guys as from the original.
- Yuichi Asami only appears in banner.
- More Likely Nightly Template ~Faultflex mix~ has same amount of jumps and freeze arrows like the original, and for some other boss songs like Blood ~The Moment Spirit Remix~ for its CHALLENGE charts.
- More Likely Nightly Template ~Faultflex mix~ is a Boss Rush series song, because its EXPERT chart is rated 16.
- More Likely Nightly Template ~Faultflex mix~ begins with 180 BPM, which is 5 BPM higher than its original's minimum BPM. Also, it does have 200 BPM, just exactly like the maximum of its original's BPM.
- Also, it added two stops.
- This range (180 BPM to 200 BPM) is doubled from BPM range of Milton and Osakyo.
- Both songs share key signature.
- As of it is right now, More Likely Nightly Template ~Faultflex mix~ share the same key signature as its original, in order to match the key signature of U1-SySF-NAOKI MUSIC LOVE.
- Despite that More Likely Nightly Template ~Faultflex mix~'s CHALLENGE chart is rated two levels higher than EXPERT chart, it actually has fewer notes than EXPERT chart (448 vs. 442).