OUTER LIMITv.v~INNER X71^.^ is a song by TP-TH-7 under Speedy series.
We have worked on OUTER LIMITv.v~INNER X71^.^ before working on more summer songs. It's quite common for some other people, especially with 120-200 BPM changes. Nothing else we would have done so far, but that's all we imagined. I always love faster songs so much.
Well, here's a thing about OUTER LIMITv.v~INNER X71^.^ - if you are going for a better dancing experience, try easier difficulties, but don't put much effort to it. Other than that, it is still less than two minutes.
OUTER LIMITv.v~INNER X71^.^ was quite unique song. I never had created song that has 80 BPM difference. It's like my first time.
- OUTER LIMITv.v~INNER X71^.^ is one of the songs that begins with 120 BPM, and speeds up to 200 BPM.
- Despite that did that, it also has 125 BPM after the speed-up fill in one measure, then goes around 140 (139.5), to 150, to 144, and to 153 BPM before hitting 200 BPM in another measure. As of CHALLENGE chart, it has 1/32 note, 1/48 note, 1/24 note, and 1/16 note. It all started at 1/8 note, as of EXPERT chart.
- As the similar case with Step Back and Move It, OUTER LIMITv.v~INNER X71^.^'s graphics has rainbows, but no BEMANI artists in it.
- As it is right now for CHALLENGE chart, OUTER LIMITv.v~INNER X71^.^ has 75 jumps and 13 freeze arrows, as of other songs, like 15-2.200-1~6ELECTRIK-87 and All Things When Things Go Crazy. Also, includes Blood ~The Moment Spirit Remix~.
- OUTER LIMITv.v~INNER X71^.^'s BEGINNER chart was rated 2, instead of 1. It's because it's too easy, but ends up being in Speedy series (up to 200 BPM).
- However, as few steps were redone, it re-rated to 4.
- OUTER LIMITv.v~INNER X71^.^ ends with the last note acting like 1-sharp key signature.