PURPOSE 200 ~B200 MIX~ is a constant-BPM/constant-key signature remix of "PURPOSE 200" by TP-TH-7 only under Speedy series.
What else are we going to have PURPOSE 200 with 400 BPM and the key signature changing from B, or five sharps, to G, or one sharp? This remix is the constant version, so you can be focusing over this.
Tsukiko Uchida has an idea about constant-revealed remix on PURPOSE 200, which was pretty cool. I bet there is parts of them to it, though.
Without 400 BPM and the G key signature, Tsukiko Uchida had good ideas with constant.
- PURPOSE 200 ~B200 MIX~'s BPM doesn't reach 400 BPM from 200 BPM, and key signature doesn't change to one sharp from five sharps, unlike its original.
- It shares BPM and key signature with Fascination In The Sky.
- The same guys from its original appear again, with Sota Fujimori and Naoki Maeda looking at other direction in discomfort, Kosuke Saito, Osamu Migitera, and Yasuhiro Taguchi looking in happiness, and Ryutaro Nakahara doing the same thing, but sitting on Yuichi Asami.
- The original uses daylight sky, but this graphic uses night sky.
- PURPOSE 200 ~B200 MIX~'s CHALLENGE chart shares the same amount of jumps and freeze arrows as its original, but there are some other songs, like Blood ~The Moment Spirit Remix~, Elastic Wings, Stress, Fall Through Failing Hope, Whole Awakening ~Berserk Button mix~, All Things When Things Go Crazy, 15-2.200-1~6ELECTRIK-87, and more songs.
- PURPOSE 200 ~B200 MIX~ looks easier on BEGINNER, LIGHT, and DIFFICULT charts, but looks harder over EXPERT and CHALLENGE charts.