Pairs of skulls (The Moment Spirit Remix) is a remix of "Pairs of Skulls" by the Moment Spirit by TP-TH-7 under Heavy-Metal remixes and Groovin' series.
Our remix of this song is the only Groovin' series song that is from the Moment Spirit. As it is, I thought this song was too cool enough to start out with 95 BPM, but it ended up with 190 BPM, because of how we arranged this song.
I enjoyed the part of the song. It sure it does looks like 95 BPM when we doubled BPM for the chorus soundings. I'm going for that part of a song, too.
Watch out for the speed-ups when you play this song in the middle of it.
- Pairs of skulls (The Moment Spirit Remix) is the only Groovin' series songs that are remixed from the Moment Spirit. The others have like at least Relaxing, Move It, and Speedy series.
- There is Move It part on the 95 BPM section, and Speedy part on the 190 BPM section.
- When the song is halfway to the point, the BPM doubles.
- Each of every charts follow the 95 BPM steps, except for BEGINNER and LIGHT charts, which these only have 1/4 notes on both 95 BPM and 190 BPM set.
- DIFFICULT chart follow 1/4 and 1/8 on 95 BPM, and 1/4 on the 190 BPM.
- EXPERT chart follow 1/4, 1/8, and 1/16 on 95 BPM, and 1/4 and 1/8 on the 190 BPM.
- CHALLENGE chart follow 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, and 1/32 on 95 BPM, and 1/4, 1/8, and 1/16 on the 190 BPM.
- BEGINNER chart should have been rated 1 for being too easy, but 190 BPM makes it a 2-stepper, like any other DDR songs that are 180 or higher (even more higher makes up 3-stepper or 4-stepper).
- Pairs of skulls (The Moment Spirit Remix) is one of Groovin' series that doubles BPM, with RIDE ON (The Final Goodbye Combination Mix) that triples BPM.