ROUGHUE 800 is a boss song by TP-TH-7 that is part of Boss Rush, and Speedy series.
ROUGHUE 800 gets really bossy, bossy, bossy! 25 BPM is the head-start, with 50 BPM onwards, 100 BPM onwards, and going through 200 BPM, 400 BPM, and 800 BPM, and ends with 1600 BPM. It gets really into halves or doubles. Some players might get angry through this song, they might need C200 scroll speed.
I thought 1600 BPM wasn't the part of the displayed BPM, but it sure it gets wild. There are so many voltages that you might have to get over it when you play ROUGHUE 800, and you will easily get tired after this.
Some people are very serious or concerned why ROUGHUE 800 changes BPM a lot. It all came from each double or half of them.
- ROUGHUE 800 is the third hardest song by TP-TH-7, behind Whole Awakening and its remix.
- The "800" in ROUGHUE 800's title reference the maximum BPM as displayed.
- Tsukiko Uchida might be right if any people playing this song get angry, they might need C200 option.
- The BPM of ROUGHUE 800 is displayed as 25 to 800, which is the song is all about. It started with 200 BPM, and ends with 100 BPM. It also has two stops as well.
- ROUGHUE 800's BEGINNER chart has re-rated from 9 to 8, because of being too easy for a 9.