Rise of the Destiny is a theme song of "Demonaria Vs. Egonaria" by TP-TH-7, and is best fit under Move It series. The song does have variants of the band's early compositions/arrangements.
Demonarians are good guys, and Egonarians are bad guys! Egonarians are up to killing off Yuichi Asami! Keep him alive, and we're bound to become the Demonarians one of these days! Go, Demonarians! Teach them how!
Maybe Egonarians are not the best with Sota Fujimori, and I mean it! The full control is set on for something else, but not for long! Let's go!
Go get them! Have Egonarians leave Naoki Maeda alone!
- Rise of the Destiny has variants of TP-TH-7 compositions/arrangements inside (It's because two songs were composed by Krista Ulrich, Tim Tsukuda, Alexia Upton, Riley Tomnumber, Charlene Henry, Lop Carol, and Sid Winter, and another is composed by Krista Ulrich herself):
- Measures 1-16: Stress
- Measures 17-20: 1K7
- Measures 21-24: EXTREME HIGH LEVEL (The Moment Spirit Remix)
- Measures 25-28: 1K7
- Measures 29-32: EXTREME HIGH LEVEL (The Moment Spirit Remix)
- Measures 33-40: MAKE IT UP
- Measure 41: Partly Heat of the Heart
- Measures 42-45: Elastic Wings
- Measures 46-29: Blood ~The Moment Spirit Remix~
- Measures 50-53: Elastic Wings
- Measures 54-57: Blood ~The Moment Spirit Remix~
- Measures 58-73: Stress
- Measures 74-75: Theme of the Epic Elements of the Force
- Rise of the Destiny makes up a theme song, alongside with other songs, like Theme of the Epic Elements of the Force.
- Both Rise of the Destiny and The Teenage Inspection Squad Theme have its graphics having Sims 3 creations.
- Despite, Rise of the Destiny is not part of MAKE IT UP series, even though it has MAKE IT UP composition, and also is not part of Blood remixes. Stress and Theme of the Epic Elements of the Force are also not part of Move It series (since Theme of the Epic Elements of the Force is 190 BPM, and Stress is 200 BPM).
- One of the following songs with Rise of the Destiny's composition with their CHALLENGE charts have exact same number of jumps and freeze arrows (75 jumps, 13 freeze arrows).
- It took the graphic designers a whole year to configure out Rise of the Destiny's graphics. Although, the graphics show Egonarians on the right and Demonarians on the left, showing both male and female in each teams.