Step Back and Move It is a song by TP-TH-7, and is best fit under Move It series, at maximum BPM.
We founded the title, Step Back and Move It. We were supposed to make it 180 BPM, but then I realized that it doesn't say "Speedy" on it, which it doesn't make sense at all. It shows "Move It", which is named after our BPM series, so we decided to created that song 179 BPM.
I informed Tsukiko Uchida about the title, which means we'll make it the maximum point of Move It series. At least we were doing good with this 179-BPM arrangement.
Our composition was 180 BPM, but then our arrangement is 179 BPM.
- Step Back and Move It's BPM is 179, which is between StarlightEXPO ~Japan Incumix~ and ELECTROLIGHT.
- TP-TH-7 members were going to make this song 180 BPM, but Speedy doesn't do anything with it, so they ended up subtracting 1 BPM from Speedy series' minimum point, which is 180 BPM to 179 BPM.
- It shares exact BPM with EMERGING STARS.
- Step Back and Move It is one of TP-TH-7 songs that have rainbow in the graphics, and no signs with BEMANI artists.
- Step Back and Move It's CHALLENGE chart has the same amount of jumps and freeze arrows as of Blood ~The Moment Spirit Remix~, Elastic Wings, All Things When Things Go Crazy, and more.