TECH-PROJECT -フレッシュテクノロジー- (or translated TECH-PROJECT -Fresh Technology- or TECH-PROJECT -Furesshutekunorojī-) is a song by TP-TH-7 under Move It series.
This is one of the greatest technology songs that I've ever seen in my life. I'd wish it was pretty cool enough in the future, too. I'd wish Cedar Point was more of that than the past life without any wooden rides.
All my friends are best with technology. I've notice that the future is about to begin, and a lot of steel and plastics are coming aboard with any more of them.
This song is even better than A Thousand Markers, still. I still enjoy the song so much.
- TECH-PROJECT -フレッシュテクノロジー- makes best connections with Blood ~The Moment Spirit Remix~ over the same numbers of jumps and freeze arrows on both EXPERT (alongside with Summer Blast) and CHALLENGE charts.
- It also makes connections with Blood ~The Moment Spirit Remix~, World Is SICK (The Moment Spirit Remix), Blast of the Winged Demons ~The Moment Spirit Remix~, Turning Fish ~The Moment Spirit Remix~, MAKE IT UP, MAKE IT UP (Trace of Techno 130 Remix) (who share BPM), MAKE IT UP 2MB, MAKE IT UP 2MB (106 Mix), Summer Blast, Survival of Altonsburg, Whole Awakening, and Stress over their CHALLENGE charts with jumps and freeze arrows.
- Because of being 130 BPM, the song is still better than A Thousand Markers.
- Every members of TP-TH-7 enjoy technology as much.
- They will have powers, like the Asami Power for Tsukiko Uchida, the Fujimori Power for Tomiko Kai, and Maeda Power for Yuri Moto.
- Like DemonS (Darkest Hour Remix), TECH-PROJECT -フレッシュテクノロジー- begins with triplets, and then transform into normal notes.
- Despite that DemonS (Darkest Hour Remix) changes BPM from 160 to 200, TECH-PROJECT -フレッシュテクノロジー- doesn't change BPM at all, which it kept its constant at 130. Also, there's no stops on TECH-PROJECT -フレッシュテクノロジー-, unlike DemonS (Darkest Hour Remix). It should've had a stop when there is no song coming out from it, but Yuri Moto doesn't want stops on any 130-BPM songs like it totally happened to A Thousand Markers.
- Tsukiko Uchida interviewed that Cedar Point should be around without wooden rides.
- TECH-PROJECT -フレッシュテクノロジー- is one of the songs with Japanese transliteration, like 壊れた (The Moment Spirit Remix), and ハードな仕事のもう一つ.
- TECH-PROJECT -フレッシュテクノロジー- is one of the songs that have a key signature one sharp being second, with Army of Strengths.