Whole Awakening ~MOVE IT mix~ is a remix of "Whole Awakening" by TP-TH-7 under Boss Rush, Move It, and Whole Awakening series.
You've got to have at least a Move It series song in a single series of song title. It's like RIDE ON with its original being 120 BPM, although original MAKE IT UP runs 106 BPM. Whole Awakening ~MOVE IT mix~ runs 100 BPM, which is the quarter of its original's 400 BPM. It's still got the stops, but you'll be just fine.
It's like the Whole Awakening remix is just another one that runs in the BPM range of Move It series. I know what Tsukiko Uchida was talking about. It's worth it.
The steps are too difficult to pass through, it's still a boss song, like the other Whole Awakening songs.
- As always with the other Whole Awakening songs, the graphics only show Yuichi Asami, Sota Fujimori, Naoki Maeda, Yasuhiro Taguchi, and Kosuke Saito.
- The idols of TP-TH-7 have purple hair, while their gang's idols have magenta hair.
- Whole Awakening ~MOVE IT mix~ is one of the songs that has 64th notes in its CHALLENGE chart.
- Also, its CHALLENGE chart share the same amount of jumps and freeze arrows as its original.
- Whole Awakening ~MOVE IT mix~ is the slowest Whole Awakening song by TP-TH-7, running only at 100 BPM constant.
- It also has 23 stops.
- Whole Awakening ~MOVE IT mix~ also share the slowest constant BPM as a boss song with All It Matters, Makes It Worth.
- Whole Awakening ~MOVE IT mix~, alongside with Whole Awakening ~Clock Ticking remix~ is one of the Whole Awakening songs with BEGINNER chart not rating 9.
- The key signature isn't 1 sharp, unlike the original Whole Awakening and its Berserk Button remix. In fact, the key signature of Whole Awakening ~MOVE IT mix~ is 5 sharps.